You know things have gotten pretty crazy when the guy who was likely the most corrupt individual to ever serve as Attorney General (AG), Eric ‘The Racist’ Holder, has the balls to accuse our current AG, William Barr, of being someone who is simply not up to the task. You see it was Holder, for whatever reason, who recently saw fit to take to the Washington Post Op-ed page to deliver what was a rather idiotic and hate-filled rant directed squarely at Mr. Barr, going so far as to call him “unfit to lead,” which I found to be rather comical coming from a waste of skin like Holder.
Holder, as many of you may recall, served as ex-president Barry ‘O’s AG from 2009 to 2015. Remember, he’s the guy who once described himself as Barry’s “wingman.” Holder attacked Mr. Barr in the aforementioned op-ed released on Wednesday of this week, for what he referred to as being “partisan” statements and actions, which was also a rather odd thing to be hear coming from someone who is as purely a partisan as they come. I can only assume that Holder must think that people don’t remember all of his blatantly racist antics during his entire six year tenure as Barry’s AG.
And so from the Washington Post Op-ed page Holder launched his blatantly incendiary attack our current Attorney General, William Barr. And I must admit that I had to chuckle when I heard how it was that Holder had started out his pathetic little rant in what has now become typical fashion for so many of the loons on the left, like Holder, in how he was actually “reluctant to publicly criticize” those who come after him. Reluctant to criticize? Is he serious? Who does this idiot think he’s kidding? Since when is that ever the case that any of these clowns are not wanting to criticize?
Anyway, this racist dolt went on to write, “But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office.” Is that not the most ridiculous statement you’ve EVER heard come out of this guy’s mouth? And you know that he had to be laughing hysterically the entire time he was writing this drivel because he knew it was all nothing more than pure bullshit!
And I’m assuming that it simply wasn’t enough to accuse Mr. Barr of being “nakedly partisan” and “unfit to be attorney general,” because Holder went on to write, “I respect the office and understand just how tough the job can be. But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, that they demand a response from someone who held the same office.” He respects the office? And statements made by Mr. Barr demand a response by someone the caliber of Holder? You can’t make this shit up!
Holder lashed out at Mr. Barr’s recent Federalist Society speech in which he railed against rising anti-police sentiment among “the left,” claiming it was “antithetical to the most basic tenets for equality and justice.” Holder said, “It undermines the need for understanding between law enforcement and certain communities and flies in the face of everything the Justice Department stands for.” And Holder went on to add, “I and many other Justice veterans were hopeful that he would serve as a responsible steward of the department and a protector of the rule of law.” Right, the rule of law.
Holder concluded his rant by saying, “Virtually since the moment he took office, though, Barr’s words and actions have been fundamentally inconsistent with his duty to the Constitution. Which is why I now fear that his conduct — running political interference for an increasingly lawless president — will wreak lasting damage.” He accuses Mr. Barr of “running political interference for an increasingly lawless president.” But in truth, it was Holder himself who ran political interference for a president who was the absolute personification of the worst kind of lawlessness.
I must say, though, that a smear by Holder is likely the BEST endorsement Mr. Barr could ever have received regarding just how well he’s up to the task of being Attorney General. But I can’t help but wonder if perhaps Holder decided to attack Mr. Barr because he happens to be an older white guy and not a black brother like Barry ‘O’, or if because Mr. Barr is slowly but surely making progress in uncovering many of the illegal and criminal activities that were essentially sponsored and implemented by Barry’s administration and he’s afraid that they will all be exposed and prosecuted.
Holder is without question the worst AG in history. He was held in contempt for stonewalling and openly lying. He was the worst AG working for the worst president in history and supporting the most corrupt abuse of power in our history – spying on political opponents, spying on press and even their family members, gun running to drug cartels and lying about Benghazi after leaving our Ambassador to die with three other brave Americans, and, of course, weaponizing the IRS, FBI, CIA and NSA against political opponents. Holder is scum and anything he says is just more of his lies.
So how about you and I take a little stroll down memory lane as our way to remind ourselves just how much of a worthless fraud, as well as a traitor to his own country, his racist punk, Holder, really is:
1) Holder was the first Attorney General in history to be held in contempt by the House of Representatives!!!!
2) Despite his any denials, considerable evidence points to Holder knowing about and perhaps even overseeing, the notorious Fast & Furious debacle, where ATF and Federal officials allowed guns to be illegally sold to drug cartels with the hope of them being traced; eventually leading up ladders of drug crime and pinpointing kingpins. It failed miserably, and several dozen deaths have been directly linked to Fast & Furious guns. Most notably, the still unprosecuted death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed by guns traced back to the Fast & Furious program. Thousands of guns are still unaccounted for.
3) The New Black Panther cases in 2008 and 2012. Members of the New Black Panther party were accused of intimidating white voters at various polling places in Philadelphia. Despite evidence supplied by local law enforcement, witnesses and other information, Holder refused to hold the group accountable for attempting to tamper with elections by voter intimidation.
4) AP surveillance. The Justice Department, over which Holder was responsible, obtained several months of phone records, emails and other information from various Associated Press reporters. Critics called it a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into how news is gathered and reported by the free press.
5) The Fort Hood shooting massacre. Not once during the investigation and subsequent trial of Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan did Holder or the Justice Department ever mention Hasan’s Islamist ideology. It was labeled workplace violence by Justice, despite mounds of evidence to the contrary.
6) The targeting of Fox Reporter James Rosen. Holder’s Justice Department monitored phone lines of Fox News, trying to accuse Rosen of conspiring with North Korean sources, when in reality he was just trying to obtain information on breaking news before other networks.
7) Holder’s Opposition to Second Amendment Rights. In 2008, Holder tried to defy the Second Amendment, the right to bear arms, by saying it didn’t apply to individual citizens – but only militias.
8) Treating Terrorists as Criminal Defendants instead of Enemy Combatants. This was why Barry ‘O’ tried to have terrorists put on trial in New York City, instead of using military tribunals – which would have given terrorists much stiffer sentences.
9) Failure to conduct a real, criminal investigation of the IRS targeting of conservative organizations and to enforce the contempt citation issued by the House of Representatives against Lois Lerner.
10) Holder was easily the most partisan and the least fit individual ever to be Attorney General in this country’s history!!!!
Maybe it’s just my own political bias, but what I know about life is the exact opposite of whatever the left regurgitates. I’m supposed to believe that the party that panders to everyone and advocates taking my money to give to those who did not earn it, is the party that is lawful and just? The party that advocates for open borders and free healthcare for illegals, the party that is fine with mass abortion, low expectations, and immortality, is the party that has my values? The Democrats do not have America’s best interest at heart. They are not on our side, they are on their side.
If Holder is going to this length to try and attack Mr. Barr, you can bet that Mr. Barr is on the right track. Holder’s attack means Mr. Barr is going to expose the corrupt Democrats. He is going to expose their foreign aid kickbacks. There was $5 billion unaccounted for in foreign aid when John Kerry-Heinz was Secretary of State. Much of that money ended up in the friends of Kerry-Heinz, Barry ‘O’, and ‘Crooked Joe’ Biden’s pockets. They all know Barr is on to them so they are trying very hard to shoot the messenger before, I hope, he starts passing out the indictments.
It’s funny, but the more Democrats bark out these claims the more we see how it is they who are guilty of the same, and worse. This is mere deflection to get the American people to look at something else other than the house that’s on fire. Impeachment is nothing but smoke and mirrors and an attempt to divert attention away from what is now slowly coming to light about the many crimes committed by the former administration and the using of law enforcement and the intelligence community to first affect the outcome of an election, and to then overturn it.