When there have been 30,000 people killed by Muslim terrorists just since January of last year and an unknown number killed during the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama, I’m more than a bit curious how it is that Secretary of State John Kerry-Heinz can so steadfastly insist, and as recently as last Friday, that ‘climate change’ is as dangerous as the threats posed by the Islamic State and other Muslim extremist groups. And I’d like to know how many people have died during that same period of time whose cause of death can be listed as “climate change.”
Kerry-Heinz spoke last Friday in Vienna at an international climate change conference attended by parties to the 1987 Montreal Protocol, a global treaty to end the use of many chlorofluorocarbons from aerosols and refrigerants that deplete the ozone layer. Kerry-Heinz said the issue might not get as much attention as terrorism but that the meeting is as important as a gathering he hosted on Thursday in Washington on combating the Islamic State. He said, “What you are doing here right now is of equal importance, because it has the ability literally to save life on this planet.”
Treaty members continue to insist that they have been able to attain some level of success, including a healing of an ozone hole over Antarctica. Now they are busying trying to adopt yet another amendment, one that would phase out substances that replaced chlorofluorocarbons, called hydrofluorocarbons. We’re told that they supposedly trap more heat than carbon dioxide but are less plentiful. Participants in the Vienna meeting hope to find consensus on an amendment that could be adopted at the next meeting of the parties in Kigali, Rwanda, this October.
But how about some actual facts, Mr. Kerry-Heinz, instead of your idiotic pabulum that’s nothing more than propaganda. Like the fact that during 2015 alone there were 2858 Islamic attacks in 53 different countries, in which 27,588 people were murdered and 26,136 injured. And for comparison, in 2001 there were 177 Islamic attacks in just 13 countries, in which 3,537 people were killed and 3,561 injured. If you think that any real Muslim is your friend, you are ignorant of Islam. So I ask you again, Mr. Kerry-Heinz, how many is it that have died from climate change?
And too, Mr. Kerry-Heinz, let’s also discuss the fact of how it’s the personal behavior of 1% of the U. S. population results in their CO2 footprint being 50 times the average of the remaining 99%. While this surprises no one, and you are aware of this, what most people fail to realize is this means that this small group of wealth individuals is responsible for more than 33% of ALL U. S. CO2 emissions and were they to only emit 25 time the average of the other 99%, via their personal behavior, overall U. S. CO2 emissions would immediately (not over decades) decline by 17%.
And can you please explain to all of us rubes, Mr. Kerry-Heinz, why all the plans being implemented and proposed will allow this same small group to continue their behavior without any reductions in their CO2 emissions while financially hammering we the lower income and middle classes, just for being alive. We know you care (because you tell us) and we know this is an emergency (again because you tell us) so PLEASE explain the logic behind your plans. Hurry, because there precious little time to waste. Should we all wait for your explanation or can you finally admit it’s all just a scam.
Let’s review what else Mr. Kerry-Heinz has told us. He told us he earned 3 Purple Hearts in Vietnam, he just left out the fact that two of them were for self-inflicted wounds. He told us that he spent Christmas of 1972 in Cambodia, but his shipmates confirmed that they were 30 miles from Cambodia. He told us that American soldiers in Vietnam habitually committed War Crimes. And he told us that the 14 Point Vietnam Peace Plan he presented to Congress was his, it was the Peace Plan he got in Paris when he was “negotiating” the North Vietnamese and Vietnam Cong.
And John Kerry-Heinz told us that the agreement reached with Iran last year was the absolute best deal that we could get and Iran would adhere to every point or we would cancel the deal. And has also told us, on a number of occasions, that Barry is the greatest American president, which is laughable. And now he is lying to us, yet, again about “Climate Change”. But then again, he is a liberal which means he lies first, last, and always. Get the straight jacket ready, next will be air-conditioners and refrigerators because of climate change, this man is a complete idiot, period.