Now I could be wrong, but I do believe it was that political genius Sheila Jackson Lee who, during a recent conversation with Don La ‘Moan’ on CNN, actually claimed that the only way Republicans can win is by suppressing the vote of minorities. She said, “It’s tragic that the Republicans want to take that stand because they can’t win fairly. They can’t draw people to their positions. They are now trying to suppress the vote.” Now if that’s true, perhaps Ms. Jackson Lee can explain what the motivation might be behind the Democrats now advancing a piece of legislation that seeks to accomplish nothing more than to make it far easier for DEMOCRATS to cheat.
You see, the U.S. House, on Wednesday, passed H.R. 1, otherwise known by its rather innocuous sounding nomenclature, “For the People Act,” which Republicans warn will compromise election integrity and ultimately lead to the federalization of U.S. elections. The Democrat-led House passed the legislation along party lines, 220 to 210. This is something that I think we all knew was coming, especially after what took place in the 2020 Presidential election which certainly appears now to have been little more than a dry run, executed by the Democrats. The Democrats now seek to ensure that the outcome of every election would be known BEFORE Election Day.
And to see how that is true, one need look no further than the latest attempt by the Democrats to legalize election theft that is H.R. 1, which is designed to make it impossible for Democrats to lose any election. You see, it’s H.R. 1 which contains every bad idea blue states’ adopted in 2020, all with an eye to facilitating election fraud and increasing the number of otherwise ineligible Democrat voters. It isn’t just that this bill will mean that Republicans will have an even more uphill battle than usual in every election, H.R. 1 also means that no federal election will ever again be trustworthy, and an untrustworthy system is one that will inevitably fail.
It’s upon closer examination that it becomes painfully obvious just what it is that Democrats are up to, and ensuring fair elections is certainly not it. And how any Democrat can make such a claim goes well beyond being simply dishonest. But Republicans, when they controlled all of Congress, as well as the White House, could have made it impossible for the Democrat to do what they are now attempting. When they controlled Congress and the White House they had the ability to pass meaningful election reforms that would have guaranteed fair elections. But because of our spineless leadership, nothing got done. And now we are about to lose our country.
And what are listed below are but a few of the things that the Democrats are seeking to foist upon us in their effort to make elections merely a formality since the outcome of any election would be virtually guaranteed before even the first vote is cast. And a list of what this bill seeks to accomplish includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• H.R. 1 would make fraud easier by forcing states to implement early voting, automatic voter registration, same-day registration, online voter registration and no-fault absentee balloting
• Degrade the accuracy of registration lists by requiring states to automatically register all individuals on state and federal databases. This would include many ineligible voters, including aliens
• It would require states to allow 16-year-olds and 17-year-olds to register. Combined with a ban on voter ID, this would allow underage individuals to vote
• Require states to count ballots cast by voters outside of their assigned precincts, a recipe for election fraud
• Mandate no-fault absentee ballots, which are the tool of choice for vote thieves, force states to accept absentee ballots received up to 10 days after Election Day and force states allow ‘ballot harvesting’
• Prevent election officials from checking the eligibility and qualifications of voters and removing ineligible voters
• Ban state-voter ID laws by forcing states to allow individuals to vote without an ID and merely signing a statement in which they claim they are who they say they are
• Create vague and broad language that could be used to criminally charge someone who questions the eligibility of a voter
• Destroy the bipartisan composition of the Federal Election Commission and places a partisan majority in control of every aspect of our federal elections
• Require states to restore the ability of felons to vote the moment they are out of prison
• Force disclosure of names of Americans who donate to nonprofit organizations — thus subjecting them to political harassment
• Declare statehood for Washington DC to be ‘constitutional’ despite evidence it is not
• And finally, HR 1 would effectively ban nonprofits from contacting a member of Congress or their staff about pending legislation — a direct assault on the right of Americans to petition their government.
Now I’m quite sure, knowing Democrats as we all do, when this legislative nightmare makes it’s over to the Senate, the Democrats, consumed by their need for political power, will, in lockstep, vote for passage of this abomination and it will be ‘The Ho’ who will then step up and, while grinning ear to ear, cast the tiebreaker vote that then sends it to the desk of ‘Creepy Joe’ Biden who will then, likely not even knowing what he’s signing, make this bill the law of the land. And since we can no longer rely on the Supreme Court to do the right thing, what we will be watching take place, in real time, is the death of American, aka, mission accomplished for the Democrats.
Because Republicans believe that election fraud is wrong, the bill is an election boondoggle for Democrats. It is they who are constantly trying to register everyone, from the newborn babe to the murderer to the irresponsible teen to the granddad who died decades ago. Having all those names on the voter rolls, and making them impossible to purge, creates huge vistas for fraud — something we saw happen in blue states that have already implemented many of these changes. And allowing the election to extend indefinitely will ensure Democrats will always win. They’ll just see how many votes they need after Election Day and keep submitting more ballots.
There is not one thing about this piece of legislation that can be said, by any stretch of the imagination, to be Constitutional. But that seems not to matter even to those we’re supposed to be able to rely on to determine such things. The only thing that seems to matter is creating the perception that the end always justifies the means. And it’s in this case that nothing could be further from the truth. But is anyone actually listening? Without cheating there is simply no way possible that the Democrats would now have control of the House, Senate AND the White House. And that is what this is all about, control. Control of EVERYTHING by those least capable.
I fear the United States of America is no longer. That country essentially ended in 2020, it ceased to exist, going out not with a bang, but with a whimper. It ended when, and because of, politicians allowed the voting system to be usurped and the will of the people deleted and replaced by the will of the party and the will of a select elite. It ended when the Supreme court became politically infused, refusing to hear cases based upon alignment with party and political ideology. And it ended when Federal government departments, allied with the Democrat Party (FBI, CIA, DOJ, DOD, EPA, OSHA etc.), and used dialectics against “We the People.”
And I’m waiting for all the people who are still shilling for the idea that we were going to vote our way out of this, to somehow continue defending that position. Even if this doesn’t pass the Senate, we already know they’ll do whatever it takes. Controlling who stands a chance in the primaries, controlling elected officials that may not be on board, and election rigging with many different tactics. They might be bringing this bill up so it fails so they can say “see, it didn’t pass, we still have free, open, and fair elections. And we still have a government for the people.” But we all know that’s just another lie. The anti-western civilization uni-party is in control.