‘Creepy Joe’ Biden recently let fly with what has to one of the most blatant lies yet told, by him or any other Democrat, in the ongoing march to determine who will take on President Trump in 2020. And in so doing he demonstrated how it is that he must think that the majority of Americans are pretty stupid. What ‘Creepy Joe’ did was to claim that during the entire eight year reign of Barry ‘O’ and himself there was not “one single hint of a scandal or lie.” Now you have to wonder, what was it that possessed him to say such a thing? Is he, perhaps, senile or simply demented? Or, is he simply a liar? Either way, he has no business being our president.
It was during a speech in Iowa this past Wednesday that ‘Creepy’ made his rather bold claim. ‘Creepy’ asked those present, “Know what I was most proud of?” He then proceeded to answer his own question by saying, “For eight years, there wasn’t one single hint of a scandal or a lie.” And I guess what I found even more shocking here was the fact that there were members of the audience who actually applauded. Which would seem to indicate that many of those who had shown up to hear ‘Creepy’ speak were likely just as demented as old ‘Creepy Joe’ seems to be. Either that or they were living under a rock from 2009-2017, which I suppose IS possible.
Now of course it was in making his claim that ‘Creepy’ very conveniently ignored some pretty significant facts, such as the failure to protect Americans at the consulate in Benghazi, Attorney General Eric ‘I’m A Racist’ Holder’s role in covering up the Fast and Furious scandal, or the IRS persecution of Tea Party groups. ‘Creepy’ also failed to bring up Barry’s former Secretary of State, Hitlery, who used a private email server to conduct government business and deleted 30,000 of those emails to hide illegal behavior and avoid questions about donations to the Clinton Foundation after she approved the sale of American Uranium to Russia companies.
Now you would think that even ‘Creepy Joe’ would have been able to recognize the fact that he was telling what was a pretty sizable whopper in making a claim that was so easily disprovable. Because it’s in looking back at those very dark years that were the Obama presidency that we can plainly see a president doing the very same thing that the Democrats of today are now accusing President Trump of having done. Which is pretty ironic, as well as hypocritical, when you stop to think about it. But this is what the modern day Democrat Party has become. That being, of course, a pack of liars who feel justified in saying anything no matter how untrue.
And you know, I could list all of the many lies and misdeeds committed by the obviously corrupt duo of Barry ‘O’ and ‘Creepy Joe’, but those who care about such things already know of the many crimes committed and lies told, and those who don’t care, quite frankly, never will. Those who are bothered little by such antics, I would argue, care only about whatever ‘free’ they may be in line for. But with that said I have chosen to include a brief synopsis of the lies told during the eight years this country spent living under the man who should go down in history as being one of the most corrupt presidents this country ever had the misfortune to elect.
- Obama encroached, repeatedly, on congressional powers. Once Obamacare was the law of the land, the Obama White House kept re-writing it without congressional authorization. The Obama administration even spent money to reimburse health insurance companies. It had no right to do so, and the House successfully challenged Obama in court. So, too, did the Senate, when Obama unilaterally declared it in recess; he was slapped down 9-0 by the Supreme Court.
- Obama usurped the legislative powers of Congress entirely on immigration. Rather than negotiate with Congress, Obama enacted the so-called “Dream Act” by fiat in 2012 when he announced the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. After Democrats lost the Senate in 2014, Obama added the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program. Both were unconstitutional and DAPA has been struck down by the courts.
- Obama defied the Senate’s powers to ratify foreign treaties. Obama knew that the Iran nuclear deal was a failure. So instead of presenting it to the Senate for ratification, he took it to the U.N. Security Council. Democrats backed up his unconstitutional maneuver by quashing an attempt by the Senate to vote on a review of the deal. Obama repeated his unconstitutional tactics in negotiating the Paris Climate Accords, which were written to avoid the Senate.
- Obama administration officials repeatedly lied to Congress. Whether it was Attorney General Eric ‘I’m A Racist’ Holder lying to Congress about the administration’s pursuit of journalists, or National Intelligence Director James Clapper (later a main instigator of the Russia collusion hoax) lying to Congress about the National Security Agency’s (NSA) spying, Obama’s senior officials showed their contempt for congressional oversight by covering up the truth, over and over.
- Obama administration officials abused their power to target opponents. Under Obama, the Internal Revenue Service wrongfully pursued conservative non-profit organizations, effectively knocking them out of the crucial 2012 election. Then, ahead of the 2016 election, Obama’s law enforcement appointees let Hillary Clinton off the hook while spying on the Trump campaign in pursuit of bogus Russian collusion, one of the worst abuses of power in U.S. history.
- Obama frequently ignored court decisions he did not like. When a federal judge blocked Obama’s attempt to impose a moratorium on oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, the administration simply ignored it, leading the judge to hold the administration in contempt. Similarly, a federal judge threatened the administration with contempt after it ignored an injunction limiting work permits for illegal aliens. Obama also scolded the Supreme Court in front of the entire nation over its decision in the Citizens United case, and later publicly attacked the Court’s power of judicial review itself.
- Obama attempted to use “executive action” to implement gun control. In a frontal assault on the Second Amendment, President Obama vowed to use his executive powers to implement gun control policies — even though none of them would have likely made any difference in stopping school shootings or radical Islamic terror attacks.
- Obama, and rather famously so, lied and in the process upturned millions of lives. Without his lies, it’s doubtful Obamacare, which is perhaps the only wholly partisan national reform effort in American history, would ever have passed. “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” was only one of an array of demonstrably false statements fed to the public in order to provide long ago extinct ‘moderate’ Democrats with some manner of cover. You might remember one of Obamacare’s architects, Jonathan Gruber, explaining how this “lack of transparency” compounded by “the stupidity of the American voter” was a huge political advantage for the administration. Or maybe you don’t.
But I suppose in a weird sort of way ‘Creepy Joe’ might be right when he says that “for eight years there wasn’t one single ‘hint’ of a scandal or a lie.” But that’s only because the lawlessness that occurred under the Barry and Creepy duo took place right in front of our eyes. There were obvious lies, acts of obvious collusion, obstruction and malfeasance. There was funding of Islamic terrorism, enabling of Communist regimes enabling and corruption at essentially every level of the Executive Branch of our government and in every department. Leftists like ‘Creepy Joe’ enjoy playing these little word games in order to appear truthful. But they are not!
And so ‘Creepy Joe’ would have us all believe that Barry ‘O’ treated the presidency with respect. That he didn’t use the office to enrich himself, that he didn’t embrace dictators and repeatedly trash our allies. The he was supposedly above insulting people, calling them names and would never choose to bully anyone. Also he would have us all believe that Barry didn’t play golf every weekend and didn’t expect his Attorney General to act as his ‘wingman.” And above all else that he respected Congress’ right of oversight. And ‘Creepy Joe’ would have all believe that Barry was someone actually quite intelligent. But that too is nothing but a lie.
If historians are in any way honest, that which was known as the Obama presidency will be properly documented as being one of the most, if not ‘the’ most, corrupt presidencies in all of American history. After all, despite the idiotic claim put forward by ‘Creepy Joe’, there is more than sufficient evidence to prove that that is the case. For instance, can anyone name any other administration that used its full power, via various government agencies, and sought assistance from multiple foreign governments to both spy on and to then attempt to destroy political opponents? I think one would be hard-pressed to find any president who went as far as Barry.