As I have said before, I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the president and his apparent unwillingness to do what we all know is required to get ‘The Wall’ built. But having said that, one of the biggest problems he faces, if not the BIGGEST problem, is the fact that many people continue to believe our ‘fake news’ media, even after they get caught lying time and time again. It remains easy for them to brainwash the masses out there because so many of America remain accept what they’re told and are simply too lazy to verify in some way what it is that they’re being told.
The following 11 reasons should be forwarded over and over again to ALL Americans until they are read them so many times that they get sick of reading them.
- $11 Billion to $22 Billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state governments.
- $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
- $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on Primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
- $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for Education for the American-born Children of illegal immigrants, known as ‘Anchor Babies.’
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
- 30 percent of all Federal Prison Inmates are illegal immigrants.
- $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on Illegal immigrants for Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers.
- $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.
- In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.
- The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By Illegal Immigrants in the United States.
The TOTAL COST is $338.3 Billion a year. Since there are approximately 135 million taxpayer in the United States, OVER $2,500 of your taxes go to funding those who are in this country illegally. These illegal then support the Democrat Party because it’s the Democrats who seem hell bent on making it far easier for them to come here, and if already here, to stay here. So how stupid must we be to allow this sort of thing to continue, knowing that if the Democrats are successful we will be accomplices in allowing them to set this country on a path that there will be no recovery from.
It’s also important that we understand that we are not fighting the Democrat Party of the past, what we are fighting are those who are nothing less than modern-day Fascists. But make no mistake, it’s not just in the Democrat Party where todays’ Fascists can be found. Many, too, can be found in the Republican Party. Paul Ryan proved that during his tenure in Congress, and even more so as Speaker of the House. He gave Barry ‘O’ almost anything he wanted and would not speak out against him. Republicans seem only to have the courage to attack their own president. Nuts, right?
The time has now come for the president to employ a much more aggressive approach in using the bully pulpit to reign in the RINOs. He must pull no punches, and threaten if necessary, that their continuing willingness to assist the Democrats will no longer be tolerated. He must remind them, since that now appears to be necessary, that they were sent to Congress to do the PEOPLE’S business, not that of their donors. And if they are unable to do that then he will do all within his power to ensure they lose that which they seem to crave the most. Their highly coveted position of power.
And while I am not at all pleased with the president, at the moment, the truth is that things could be very much worse. The election could have gone to Hitlery right? And now, what happens over the course of the next three weeks will determine if President Trump will be re-elected. And make no mistake, that’s the true objective here, to make it that much easier for him to be defeated by whichever Democrat it turns out to be in 2020. It has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal immigration, or ‘The Wall.’ And if ‘I’ can figure that out why is it the president seems unable to?
The president needs to build the wall, no more stalling. If he breaks ground in three weeks we’re fine. But, his speech Friday was full of all the Pelosi talking points. “Walls are medieval”, “we can just use drones”, “we never proposed building an actual wall”. Yes he said all that, go back and listen. For some reason nobody heard his speech. I know what I heard on the campaign trail. And I also KNOW what it was than convinced me to finally climb onboard the ‘Trump Train.’ I think it fair to say that the moment of truth has now officially arrived when it comes to ‘The Wall.’