Apparently old ‘Slick Willie’ Clinton spent some time in Chicago yesterday in what I guess was an attempt on his part to grease the skids, so to speak, for Hillary ahead of the Illinois primary which was held yesterday and which she apparently pulled out by a tad bit over 34,000 votes. And, as is usually the case, ‘The Slickmeister’ had the usual train of journalistic quacks from the state-controlled media following him around. And it was at one point that one of the ‘reporters’ in tow who asked him about the Michigan loss, with predictably hilarious results. Slick was also asked about why Hillary wasn’t doing better in Illinois.
And ‘Slick’ responded by saying the most amazing thing. He said, “There should be a race for president. There’s a blame candidate and a responsibility candidate in this race. I bet the responsibility candidate is going to win.” The responsibility candidate? So who is it that he might have been referring to? I mean, he couldn’t have been talking about Hitlery. After all, no Clinton ever takes responsibility for anything. Hitlery pretends to take responsibility for compromising national security while at the same time she continues to blame others and to say she that did nothing wrong. The ‘Responsibility Candidate’? HARDLY!
After all, she’s responsible for compromising national security with her Legos-and-Scotch-tape home server for email. She’s responsible for taking in a vast fortune in speaking fees at the institutions of higher learning she claims are crumbling. She’s responsible for lying about her deep ties to big business and her cronyism. She’s responsible for Benghazi. She’s responsible for lying to the families of victims of Benghazi. Heck she’s even responsible for looting the White House when they moved out back in 2000. Responsibility candidate? You bet your ASS she’s responsible for things. A lot of very bad things.
But you know, when you stop and think about it what would we do without ‘Slick Willie’ out there on the campaign trail? Personally, I just never got the draw for this guy. I could never figure out what so many women saw in him, or what it was that even more women were so quick to defend him against some pretty serious allegations. So I guess it’s true what they say about how some guys have ‘it’ and some guys don’t. I have little doubt that if I was ever to be accused of rape, I’d be in prison for a very long time, and in pretty short order. But not old ‘Slick Willie.’ Nope, because ‘those’ women were asking for it.
But apparently rape is but a small thing to those women who choose to support Hiltery. As is the vengeance with which Hitlery chose to go after those women. It is commonly believed by ‘Slick’s’ victims that Hitlery was behind the siccing of private investigators on the many women who accused her husband of rape, sexual assault or infidelity in the 1990s. Hitlery revealed her hidden hand when she menacingly issued a clear warning of intimidation to her husband’s accusers (and those who would pursue their charges) on the nationally broadcast Today Show in early 1998 in the days after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke. But, I suppose, I digress.
Finally, and on what is only intended to be a brief side note, since I very much doubt that many folks here on the right actually cared to waste the amount of time required to watch any of the Democrat debates that have thus far taken place, I thought I would take the opportunity to point out just a few of those things that have been learned from those taking part in what have been some extremely painful to watch encounters between the Democrat candidates. But, for the most part, there was very little that has been discussed that we weren’t all already quite familiar with. But what follows is a list that makes clear just how far left the Democrats have moved:
- Black Lives Matter, All other Lives Don’t Matter.
- College should be free and all student loans should be canceled.
- All medical treatment should be free.
- To become an American citizen you just need to show up here.
- The economy sucks but after 7 years in office it’s not Barry’s fault.
- The Middle Class is shrinking rapidly but after 7 years in office it’s not Barry’s fault.
- Average family income is continuing to drop but after 7 years in office it’s not Barry’s fault.
- Black youth unemployment rate is over 50%. Hispanic youth unemployment is over 35% but after 7 years in office it’s not Barry’s fault.
- 50% of the population pay 100% of all the taxes but they do not pay their “fair share.”
The other 50% do not receive nearly enough free stuff and deserve more.
- Everyone who votes Democrat will work less, make more money, get more time off, spend more time with family, pay less taxes, and get more government subsidies.
- Government wants even more money to squander on old promises already broken.
- Being a “Progressive” is less cringe-worthy than saying you’re a Liberal.
- When America grows up, we want to be like Norway, Sweden or the Netherlands.
- Barry’s complete retreat from Iraq has nothing to do with the current quagmire there.